Hồ Chí Minh,
- Obtain specific information from hiring managers and post jobs internally and/or on company website and relevant recruitment sites
- Screening CVs, phone interview, organize interview and recruitment according to recruitment processes.
- Implementing effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Taking care of recruitment channels and recruitment network and responsible for the content of recruitment pages.
- Connecting to candidates through various recruitment channels such as head hunting, networking etc.,
- Keen on expanding the new sources to get more qualified candidates
- Analyzing and making recruitment reports.
- Proposing effective recruitment solutions. Analyze labor market, prepare sourcing strategy and recruitment plan.
- Building up the talent pool of company.
- Employer Branding Initiatives
- Employer branding: plan, conduct, and participate in mega events and job fairs.
- Support on Company events (staff outing/ other events)
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in recruitment or headhunting companies for both local & expat.
- Well versed with MS office, recruitment tools and social media
- Understand well of labor market
- Planning, organizing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Vietnamese and English
- Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
- Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
- Social, health & unemployment insurance.
- Premium Healthcare insurance.
- Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
- Tuition fee discount for family members.