Hồ Chí Minh
Updated on : 7 ngày trước
BIN CORPORATION GROUP (03/2018 - 04/2020)
Marketing executive CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) BIN CORPORATION GROUP (03/2018 - 04/2020)
- Planning and running marketing campaigns across all online & offline channels.
- Managing social network channels. Analyzing the data to improve the marketing plans to reach the goals
. - Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Coordinating with the other marketing team members & the other team such as graphic or video team to develop and implement marketing programs.
- Updating the latest trends, news on websites & social media channels.
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, competition ventures, and building brand awareness
. - Monitoring company events. Creating marketing content for company websites, brochures, leaflets, standees, or other communication media & company services.
- Translating ENG – VIET or vice versa.
KHAI TRI LANGUAGE SCHOOL, OUTERSPACE LANGUAGE SCHOOL & SUPER YOUTH LANGUAGE SCHOOL (05/2014 - 31/08/2020 )
Member of Board Directors & Teacher
- Delivering regular lessons, demonstration classes to the highest standards.
- Creating effective scheduling of classes, extracurricular activities, and events.
- Arranging inductions for new teachers, lead regular teacher training workshops.
- Assessing academic staff’s performance and provide constructive feedback together with developmental plans.
- Working closely with the center director and other supervisors to ensure interdepartmental cooperation and effective communication.
- Updating and consulting the regional education managers to guarantee smooth service implementation and overall academic operations.
- Overseeing organization, preparation and following up for all meetings and events.
- Teaching English with the reflex method to English learners. Instructing students in language arts.
- Creating practical, enjoyable lesson plans for all levels of students, administering tests and evaluations.
- Motivating students to increase their passion for learning English. Encouraging a positive learning environment and an excellent student-teacher interaction.
- Conducting monthly student evaluations to provide feedback on strengths and weaknesses.
- Communicating with other teachers at weekly meetings to improve teaching curriculum.
Online shop owner
- Coming up with the name, theme, and design for the store. Finding & buying new products and reviewing the old.
- Running ads on social network channels.
- Advising customers on their purchases, choosing prices and sizes that keep customers happy, and come back, reacting to any changes in customers' demand.
- Getting feedback from customers, dealing with any queries or complaints. Ensuring the products are delivered on time.
- Figuring out how much merchandise to keep in the store without overstocking.
- Staying on top of trends and brands with daily visits to blogs and online stores. The merchandise should be according to the season as well as the latest trends
. - Managing budgets.
- Finding the right supplier, negotiating prices, maintaining relationships with existing suppliers while seeking news one
2020: SAI GON UNIVERSITY
Master of Business Administration - MBA
2015: WESTCLIFF UNIVERSITY
TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
2015: IRVINE UNIVERSITY
CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)