General Accountant’s Job description:
- To supervise daily accounting operations and book transactions on Misa
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Prepare tax (CIT, VAT, FCWT, etc ) declaration and reporting.
- Prepare monthly financial reports as guided by Chief Accountant
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Coordinate with franchises for their order statements, maintain cordial relationship with franchises. reconcile statements on weekly basis
- Coordinate with overseas suppliers, reconcile statements on weekly basis.
- Check Import and exports documents, contracts etc
1. Qualification and experience:
Experience in working with Logistic team, Warehouse.
Rich experience & knowledge in managing accounting & tax audit, and tax declaration such as CIT, VAT, PIT, FCWT, TP, etc , with at least 3 years’ experience.
Rich knowledge in VAS, and tax optimization
Experience in Misa accounting, Xero, Navision
Graduate from University, major in Finance and Accounting.
2. Personality and social skills
Accuracy and attention to detail
Independent and well self-controlled with honesty and sincerity.
Good time management, ability to work under high pressure.
Well socialized and good at communicating in team with high sense of responsibility.
Excellent English both in speaking & writing.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point for presentation, emailing and reporting purposes.
Logistic and Inventory Accounting Management.
12 days of annual leave
Work from Monday - Friday (9AM - 6PM including 1 hour of lunch break)
Social insurance and other benefits