12 - 15 triệu
Hồ Chí Minh,
· Provides administrative support by working directly with the experts/ teachers/ writers to coordinate appointments, plan and execute all aspects of meetings, including agenda development, preparation of materials, briefing of participants, logistics, and follow-up.
· Organizes and facilitates classes, conferences, workshops, seminars, and academic special events. Schedules and coordinates dates and times, venues, attendance, agendas, and facilities.
· Composes and prepares written documentation, correspondences, reports and other documents for the department as requested;
· Answering telephone calls and replying to daily mails in a pleasant and efficient manner, and communicating effectively in routine, sensitive, and confidential matters
· Advise course information to appropriate students & parents in a professional way
· Receive concerns/complaints from parents and pass immediately to the relevant department
· Greeting and directing visitors, dealing with administrative problems and inquiries, as appropriate.
· Screens and evaluates incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepares responses as appropriate.
· Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain department records and databases, establishes and maintains files and records for the department.
· Liaise with the other departments and outside stakeholders related to the center’s activities and admissions tasks.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by the Director.
· At least 3 years of working experience in position of teaching, educational consulting, school administration
· Must be fluent in English in all 04 skills reading, speaking, listening and writing,
· Graduated from overseas university is an advantage
· Proactive, enthusiasm, determined to achieve the results
· Ability to pay attention to details to produce high quality of writings
· Hard-work, smart- work, can work under high pressure.
· Competitive salary depending on actual experience
· SMUI, annual leave, holidays, 13th month salary and other benefits
· Working in office hours from Monday – Friday as standard but subject to time flexibility
· Being fully equipped tools for effective working
· Birthday gifts, Holiday Gifts, Teambuilding, Year-end Party
· Young, dynamic working environment, high learning opportunities
Justice Magic is an academy that uniquely prepares young people in Vietnam for success at university through the provision of advanced critical thinking and other academic training, in addition to life skills and well-being sessions. The courses will equip them with essential skills for their personal development and further success in their studies and future careers.
Now we are open to recruiting the School Administrator who is excellent in English with a determination personality with positive attitude with grit, desire to learn and grow despite the difficulties.
Find us at: Justice Magic Vietnam