60% of Time the Business Operations Coordinator must
- Responsible for various processes and liaison with other units such as Human Resources, Legal, Accounting, Finance, IT, Marketing, and Academy Heads
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of project tasks, planning and coordinating routine meetings, and scheduling.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with Managing Director and leader on special projects
- Assist in monitoring business operations to meet organizational expectations and goals.
- Evaluate and evolve current operational procedures and provide recommendations for improvements as needed.
35% of Time the Business Operations Coordinator
- Filing and retrieving company records, documents, and reports.
- Maintain inventories and supplies
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
- Assist in coordination of all aspects of the day-to-day operations administration to run the company & projects smoothly including, but not limited to human resources management, financial preparation and management, budget preparation, purchasing.
5% of Time the Business Operations Coordinator
- Perform other duties as assigned